A list of the most recent publications on Google Scholar can be found here.
- Epidemics7 conference, 2019, Charleston, USA
- ESCAIDE 2019, Stockholm, Sweden
- International Society for Clinical Biostatistics (ISCB) 2019, Leuven, Belgium
- Epidemics6 conference, 2017, Sitges, Spain.
- Philippe Beutels received the Belgian Health Economics Research Prize “Fernand Nedée” from the Royal Academy for his research on determinants of health care consumption and of quality of life, covering seven journal articles. This research line continues at CHERMID through an FWO project that started in 2017.
- Sereina Herzog won the ISCB poster award for her poster presentation “Estimating the force of infection and incidence using routine data affected by outcome dependent sampling” at the 40th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics.