In the philosophy of engaging in interdisciplinary research, we are pleased to refer to other projects:
- Cost-effectiveness of typhoid fever vaccination: A health economic evaluation to examine the cost-effectiveness of TCV delivery strategies for each of 54 Gavi-eligible countries.
- Key drivers of uncertainty for cost-effectiveness of typhoid fever vaccination: Explore which additional data will result in the greatest reduction in uncertainty about the optimal strategy (in terms of cost-effectiveness) of TCV delivery strategies for 54 Gavi-eligible countries.
- GLEAM: The global epidemic and mobility model combines real-world data on populations and human mobility with elaborate stochastic models of disease transmission to deliver analytic and forecasting power to address the challenges faced in developing intervention strategies that minimize the impact of potentially devastating epidemics.
- SIMPACT: an individual-based, event-driven model for HIV transmission, prevention and treatment in a heterosexual population.
- CHERMID: Centre for Health Economics Research and Modeling Infectious Diseases.
- I-BioStat: Interuniversity Institute for Biostatistics and statistical Bioinformatics
- VAXINFECTIO: Vaccine & Infectious Disease Institute