In the philosophy of engaging in interdisciplinary research, we are pleased to refer to other projects:
- GLEAM: The global epidemic and mobility model combines real-world data on populations and human mobility with elaborate stochastic models of disease transmission to deliver analytic and forecasting power to address the challenges faced in developing intervention strategies that minimize the impact of potentially devastating epidemics.
- SIMPACT: an individual-based, event-driven model for HIV transmission, prevention and treatment in a heterosexual population.
- CHERMID: Centre for Health Economics Research and Modeling Infectious Diseases.
- I-BioStat: Interuniversity Institute for Biostatistics and statistical Bioinformatics
- VAXINFECTIO: Vaccine & Infectious Disease Institute