Our sixth SIMID course will take place on 7-11 September 2015 in the historic city of Bruges (Belgium).
- Day 1: General introduction to R
- Day 2: Mathematical models for infectious diseases
- Day 3: Estimating infectious disease parameters from serological and social contact data (Day 3)
- Day 4: Health economic evaluations: general concepts & dealing with uncertainty
- Day 5: Health economic evaluations: vaccination programs
Registration details can be found here
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org